Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
PTZ cam experiences
  • I´m looking for experiences of remote controlled PTZ cams. Personally, I have a very troubled relationship to a panasonic aw-he50 (can´t get rid of light hz interference) and I´m looking for potential replacements to this piece of ....

Sony EVI-H100s seems reasonable from the spec sheet but it seems impossible to find any footage from it.

I´m sure there are other options out there as well.

(edit: Vitaliy, feel free to move topic if you think it´s better suited elsewhere)

• 2 Replies sorted by
  • BTW, if somebody has a setup for remote control of a different kind of camera (camcorder, dslr...) that would of course be interesting too!

• Whilst searching for options I stumbled across this, from JVC: http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/892386-REG/JVC_gv_ls2wus_JVC_GV_LS2_Live_Streaming.html

A wireless live streaming camera. Looks pretty interesting but I can´t find any footage nor can I find any specs on framerates / shutter speeds.