Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
uninstalling and doing a fresh install ?
  • im having more and more problems with vegas pro 11. i got the scoring back and went to add that to the timeline and i noticed the grade i added was no longer applied. i tried to check the setting but it said couldnt find a right frame for looks 2. looks 2 is still added in the media fx and all the color correction but its not showing. ive emailed sony and still no reply and my delievery deadline is biting me on the ass right now. so i wanted to see if anybody knows if i uninstall vegas and reinstall it just to see if that does anything so i can render a dvd to be done with this edit. after this edit no more vegas pro i already have cs6 the one image is a graded grab before vegas stopped working and the other is one from today graded in looks 2 but not applied. thanks seth

Image50.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 355K
    Image56.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 250K
  • 3 Replies sorted by
  • Most off the time if MB doesn't work good.
    Its a memory problem...
    What i do is, render some takes to a new track with the editing's i have done.
    And then remove the original clips from the time-line.
    Don't forget to empty the files in the "project media" tab. "unused media files"
    That will clear some memory.

• it does it in new projects too. it loads clips but that it. cant grade with looks or within sony nothing is being applied

• just tried emptying out unused media files and its still not doing anything