Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Cascading multiple ini files
  • There are so many combinations of different settings.

Wouldn't it be nice to be able to load ini setting files in cascading manner? e.g. Load 1st file containing general & overall setting, 2nd file containing 1080p settings, 3rd file containing 720p acvhd, 4th file containing mjpeg settings. Latter file overrides any duplicating properties.
  • 5 Replies sorted by
  • Anyone prevents you do this today?
    Hold Alt during clicking on round button and only patches that are currently unchecked will be obtained from new ini file.
    Idea with overrides is not very good as no one could understand that happens.
  • Thanks! I didn't know.
  • >Thanks! I didn't know.

Get mouse pointer over round button, you'll see info about Alt-Click.
  • Alt didn't work in OSX. Command button did it. I broke it into 3 groups. General settings, AVCHD settings, and MJPEG settings. Each file has simple comments. Better manageable :)
  • "Hold Alt during clicking on round button and only patches that are currently unchecked will be obtained from new ini file."

This don't work on MAC with wine. :(