Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Beginners beginner
  • Straight forward... Just installed Driftwood Mysteron Classic patch (154 Mbit). How can i (on a mac) make sure that I've succeeded with the install? I'm worried because the file sizes now is about the same/minute as with my previous 44 Mbit hack! Shouldn't Mysteron eat my 32GB memory card pretty fast? Filming Cinema 24p 24H.

• 4 Replies sorted by
  • I used PTool 3.66d and on the patch it says that it requires 3.65d but should that matter? I should also say that before installing mysteron I've upgraded the Panasonic firmware to the latest version.

• Download something like media info. It will tell you your bitrates and other info.

• Thanks for reply rockroadpix !

So MediaInfo tells me that OverallBitRate_Maximum/String: 46,2 Mbps before the hack. After Panasonic firmware update and Mysteron hack OverallBitRate_Maximum/String: 24,0 Mbps.

So, something is terribly wrong here right? My Mysteron hack has failed?

• Wohoo! Just did the whole process again and now its OverallBitRate_Maximum/String: 161 Mbps. No IDEA what i did wrong the first time. Well, sorry for bothering.