Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
"Into The Heart" music video
  • Not being especially technical I don't contribute much to this forum, though I do enjoy reading it and have learnt plenty. While I can't contribute much regarding cameras, I hope you don't mind me continuing to post the short films I've made over the last few years.

This one is a music video for the local (Brighton) band Mirrors. This was a "challenge film" for local filmmakers, we had permission to use their music and make a short film, but not a music video, inspired by their music. So while I've labelled this a music video, and it does feature the band briefly, I don't consider it a music video in the strictest sense.

This was mainly shot on a Sony EX1, and some steadicam work with a HMC151. Post production took far longer than we expected, as it typical, but we're learning as we go and this has loads of CG. I don't think there's a shot in here that hasn't been messed around with in some capacity.

Anyway, hope you enjoy it.

• 2 Replies sorted by
  • Go brighton ;-) Good stuff.

• Thanks Nick glad you enjoyed it :)