Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
First music video with Driftwood Dark Matter.
  • Hey all,

Finally released my first music video shot with the GH2. I ran the Driftwood Dark Matter patch on all shots. Not a single issue came up even once, the camera ran rock solid no matter what I threw at it.

For gear, I used my home made PVC should rig, Glidecam HD1000, and numerous vintage primes. I even managed to sneak in a few shots with a 2X Kowa anamorphic adapter, kept squeezed.

Musically, it's a little different compared to what I've seen on here. I tracked & produced the song, mix & master duty were handled by Fredrik Nordstrom & Henrik Udd at Studio Fredman.

BTW, if you're epileptic, I wouldn't recommend watching this :)

Many thanks to everyone involved in hacking the GH2!

• 3 Replies sorted by
  • Wow, its gooooooooooooooooooooood...............

• Indeed ! Really good video. I enjoyed both the music, and the technical expertise shown in the production. Pretty amazing that the GH2 can give such smooth video from such a difficult source.

• Thanks, guys!

Yeah, the GH2 performed brilliantly on the strobe stuff. Keeping things in focus was pretty tough, but the built in EVF made life easier... I would have been screwed without it!