Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
The FBI's Next Generation Identification
  • This concerns me more than the economy.

http://www.pcworld.com/article/262071/fbi_rolling_out_hightech_big_brother_monitoring_system.html

FBI rolling out high-tech 'Big Brother' monitoring system The FBI's Next Generation Identification (NGI) system is raising concerns among some privacy advocates.

Thanks to the FBI, the United States government will soon have a nationwide system in place capable of monitoring and identifying “persons of interest” virtually anywhere. The Next Generation Identification (NGI) system is designed to aid the FBI in tracking down and capturing criminals.

NGI is designed to integrate with surveillance camera systems across the country. An algorithm will be used to automatically scan surveillance video and compare faces to criminal mugshots to alert authorities when wanted suspects are identified. The FBI database will also have the ability to identify unique scars or tattoos on potential suspects.

• 11 Replies sorted by
  • Last time I checked they already have same thing working :-)

Otherwise, be calm. They'll be watching you, paying you less and less with time and getting all remaining money, after this they'll return and fuck you. It is their function :-)

• Like 1984, but even worse than Orwell ever imagined. I think a global "big brother" state is pretty much inevitable, by now. There aren't many countries or corporations that aren't complicit with it.

• "Funny" thing is, when a batch of first year architect students were tasked to design an ideal city 50 years from now, ALL had implemented some kind of surveillance structure.

And Vitaliy is correct.

We´re all in prison.

• Nope we are not in prison.

You can look at all this as elites are preparing their coffins. Build them with care. As usual :-)

• I mean prison in the way that you can´t choose anything.

• For those who thought the post 9/11 police state was all about men in caves with towels on their heads well I'm sorry to inform you but it's not. In fact it never was. There is little doubt the establishment is preparing to defend itself from 'We the people'.

So why would they feel the need to do that?

It's only a matter of time before the economy completely falls of the cliff. Then we'll see why. If your money/retirement is tied up in anything run by Wall Street or the usual suspects I'd be worried.

• This is far better than the mandatory bar-code Headband initiative.