Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Lomo 50mm Squarefront in OCT-19 mount
  • I've got a Lomo Squarefront 50mm up for grabs. This lens is pristine, as I had it serviced by Bernie O'Doherty a few months ago and he put a good deal of work into it. The lens has sat in a case since I've gotten it back unfortunately, so it's time to go. ...and the lens has not been used since I've gotten it back unfortunately.

No scratches, fungus, or even dust inside there!

$3400 shipped in the US. Elsewhere will cost additional!

2012-08-24 14.50.37.jpg
    3264 x 2448 - 2M
    2012-08-24 14.50.49.jpg
    3264 x 2448 - 2M
    2012-08-24 14.50.56.jpg
    3264 x 2448 - 2M
  • 6 Replies sorted by
  • Sent you an email. Beautiful lens, Rob!

• Still available!

• It looks like I have a sale pending now to the guy who originally offered to buy the lens. He's on vacation now, so I need to hold it for him for a week. So to be fair, it looks like its off the market for 5 or 6 days.

• Guys, do not bump topic without necessity.

• Still for sale?

• Not at the moment, it looks like I have a buyer and he told me he needed a week or so to get the money for payment. Since I've been speaking to him for forever about buying this lens, I'm giving him the time he needs. Tuesday is the day he agreed to pay me, so if that falls through I will let you know.

I was toying with the idea of selling my 35mm squarefront as well, but I will now probably keep it so I have a 35/50/75 kit with my two round fronts.