Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Travel docu shot with GH2 44mbit, vibrant mode
  • Shot this travelogue for Mauiva AirCruise. I wanted a saturated, poppy look without grading. Not sure if embed will work here...

• 4 Replies sorted by
  • looks good for 44mbps, try 66mbps.. thats kind of my stand by for everything works yet great qualilty.. GH2 is a great camera even stock... The butterfly footage was great

• Embeding should work with the original url, just get rid of the "&" and everything afterwards.

Looks good, what lenses did you use? And you need to douse yourself in sugary water to get the butterflies to land on you, your girls natural sweetness isn't enough. ^_^ Did you use any other gear? Some nice slidery looking shots.

• Thanks, I just now saw these comments. I'll upgrade to the 66mbit hack soon. Butterfly footage was all 14-140mm lens. All shots were handheld - I used the 14-140's OIS and FCP X's stabilizer to smooth the jitters.

• @rungunshoot , great footage, very steady for handheld, well done :-)