Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Advertisment for container
  • No much artistic value, but I like the idea of the product.

• 10 Replies sorted by
  • Bad design. Here's my improvement:
    Improved_mkII-version.jpg
    600 x 338 - 109K
  • Sorry, but I couldn't resist to post this about containers :

• I felt obliged to do my picture making fun of their "product", I have to say, because I found that first video so profoundly depressing. It just seems violence is such a lazy, unthinking way of solving anything. And yes - I know that a lot of violence is done in our name by our own governments.
  • I am curious why you like the idea of the product. could you explain a bit? Personally, I don't see the real world practicality of it for someone like you and me. Unless we're in danger of some big war.
  • @stefanos

Practical value is quite significant, as living in a country with bunch of ordinal and nuclear rockets is your best bet for lazy and calm life in next few years. :-) And having rocket in container allow you to transport it quite fast without being noticed. Good thing.
  • What happens if your neighbours think it's a good thing to have them too!
  • Hey - just saw the other video on my desktop (the video doesn't show the English subtitles on the ipod). It's absolutely brilliant. I love the survey, and the live music. There's something very very satisfying about getting your own back on bad customer service.
  • Go out with a bang when shit hits the fan

• If you have not yet launched your rocket, please press 1.
    If you have launched your rocket but haven't yet exploded the warhead, please press 2.
    If you cannot control your rocket, please hold and someone will be with you shortly...