Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Flatter Color for GH Cameras
  • Growing tired of the old -2 options, I've played around with my GH13 and one thing that has been interesting to look at is messing around filming under the My Color Mode setting and in there you can lower the color saturation in a course way, but much lower than in the other settings in the camera. Unfortunately you can adjust other key settings while in that mode, but it does work to flatten the color.

My question is have we completely given up on either hacking or asking for more fine color adjustment from Panasonic? It seems that everyone would like to have a less baked in look in terms of color and contrast, so why hasn't there been more of a concerted effort to get Panasonic to allow more range? Of course the same could be said for the Sharpness adjustment. Why not have more discussion about fine tuning the image in camera as a future update?

• 1 Reply sorted by
  • I suggest to find existing topics about film modes.

I just answered same thing, changing image processing is top priority, but it is far from easy task.
    And it requires huge amount of time spend (and I already spent very big amount on it).

This topic is closed.
← All Discussions