Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Icelandic Hindi film - concept trailer on GH13
  • This is a concept trailer for what we're working on to become the first Icelandic Hindi film, a cross-over kind of a project. It's already created some buzz here in Iceland due to it's unusual concept. It's shot on a hacked GH1 with mostly the Nokton 25mm 0.95. We went to some very remote locations where having small camera was a big plus.

I'd welcome any comments, questions or criticism. Technical talk is probably better suited here then on the Vimeo comments, though.

• 7 Replies sorted by
  • Nice. I'll watch it when you release it. Looks interesting. You've got some nice shots in there btw. :)

• Very impressive

• Thanks guys. The project as a whole is still in early stages.

@Chhatrapal Out of curiosity, are you from India?

• I loved the look of much of the shots. Some looked VERY filmic. The locations were breathe taking! I would've liked a lot more action in the scenes tho. Nothing really happened to sell the story of the film. If you look at many trailers they make sure to edit bits of dramatic scenes to hype up the drama or action of the film. Still I loved the look of the shots a lot.

• @Aria Thanks. You're probably right with the criticism of the action.