Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
War: New rules for Ukraine, and US won't like them
  • Since March 1, in the territories liberated from the power of the Zelensky regime, we have introduced the following measures to support the population.

First of all, this is the write-off of all debts on credits and loans in banks and microfinance organizations.

Both the body of the loan and the interest on it.

In order to accelerate the socio-economic development of the region and alleviate the financial situation of the population, a decision was made to fully write off communal debts.

And payments for gas and heating will be reduced several times - to Russian domestic level. The recalculation of other tariffs will be made taking into account the real actual cost at the minimum level of profitability of housing and communal services.

It also introduces the exemption of the population and legal entities from paying taxes for a special period.

Agrarians of the liberated territories will have access to the Russian market for their agricultural products, as well as assistance in the sowing campaign.

• 10 Replies sorted by
  • i'm waiting for some ukranians to confirm that..

• Well here's the confirmation of how-we-got-here.

And no, it was not some crazy idea of Putin. Just the ususual capitalist cut-throats who can never get enough: https://twitter.com/zoolooy/status/1506597413536083971?s=20&t=2bGZCnIEJuUuC7w5tTz1iQ

• in which regions are introduted these new rules?? can you be more specific??

• @sebolla

In all freed regions and citizes.

I checked yesterday and it is all correct.

Our media try to contain this information and keep it within Ukraine as all the population is so loaded by bank debt that making it too widely known is dangerous :-)

• it must be very secret as an ukranian friend of mine from charkiv doesn't know anything about it...

• @sebolla

an ukranian friend of mine from charkiv doesn't know anything about it...

Charkiv is not freed and all media is Ukranian, so it is not a surprise fact.

• good to know...so which are these freed regions??

• Nice gesture but who cares about debt relief if your house been destroyed and family murdered

• @MirrorMan

Nice gesture but who cares about debt relief if your house been destroyed and family murdered

Nice attempt, but it smell bad.

• @MirrorMan Romania has by now probably more than 500 000 refugees and since the war started there are more here that died of covid than civilians in Ukraine...so yes "it smell bad". Don't get me wrong...but here's a big thread about covid and if you watch it or even go briefly through you will see how much the msm f...your mind and if you think they suddenly stop...well think again...they are still f...your mind... Don't get me wrong im just tiered of the same shit again and again.