Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
War: The US will rejoin the Paris climate agreement
  • President Joe Biden recommitted the US to the Paris climate accord during his first day in office, fulfilling one of his earliest campaign promises. In 30 days, the US will once again be part of the global accord. Rejoining the agreement is as easy as sending a letter to the secretary-general of the United Nations.

It is real tragedy for US that will cost tens of millions of jobs and will make all other workers much poorer.

And all this will be accompanied by false brave propaganda and by oligarchs trading CO2 emissions while bureaucracy will feed from new anti oil and coal taxes (that will soon spread to any gasoline based cars).

• 2 Replies sorted by
  • President Joe Biden issued an executive order on a broad range of environmental protections that included stopping construction of the Keystone XL pipeline.

This guy is fast.

Be prepared for cold and hungry times.

• I hope it makes me lots of money in the stock market via some of my green-tech investments !