Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
GH2 and Red Pro Zoom- Wich hack
  • Just bought a Red Pro Prime 17-50mm ( t2.9 ) and would love to know wich is the best hack to make 1080 24P at a great quality. I have a GH2, currently on the Quantum 5 Beta patch. I love it. Is there a patch that reunite 1080 24P, 720 60P and 2K at bitrates around 100Mbps and stable as hell ? . My card in the Sandisk Extreme Pro 64GB at 95MB/s. I really want to exchange footage with with users on this great forum full of ressources.

Thanks in advance and excuse my english, i am a french speaking person. Hello to Philip Bloom that spokes to me in french last year at NAB, what a great guy !

• 2 Replies sorted by
  • Well, stable as hell? Go ß Pictoris, but it won't make full use of that great lens. With your card, Rocket or Orion should work most of the time. Don't know if Philip hangs out here.

Congrats to your lens, hope you got an adapter with additional support or you may break your mount. And please use this thread: http://personal-view.com/talks/discussion/2364/driftwood-quantum-x-v3b-rocket-v4b-orion-v5-β-pictoris-#Item_799

• I will sir ! Thanks for yout time. I'll make tests and post them. It's winter time in Montreal , everything is white and superb. A hard job to make some images with contrast but, hey, we are here to test.