Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
FS: Sigma fisheye w/focus gear and adapter, Canon TV zoom, 8" fresnel light and more..
  • I'm going to clear out some more unused stuff. Thought I'd put it up here before EBAY. I will ship worldwide and I am located in the US. Reply in this thread or PM me for pics or details. Prices are negotiable.

16mm F2.8 Sigma Filtermatic Fisheye lens with Nikon F to M4/3 adapter that was machined down to achieve better infinity focus. Also has a permanently installed focus gear. The lens has some swirls and marks on the front element which don't seem to affect the picture much if at all. The rear and internal optics are clean. This lens was also cleaned and lubed. 175$

8" 2.5KW Strand fresnel light. No bulb. Dirty and hasn't been tested but don't think anything is wrong with it. This is a heavy extruded chassis like the ARRI, not a cheap sheetmetal chassis like Altman. Might be expensive to ship overseas. 75$

Lynx One PCI sound card with breakout cable. Came with XLR I/O but I changed it to TRS. I'll include both sets of connectors. 100$

Sennheiser E609 black microphone. This the more desirable early black version of the E609 before they went cheap for the silver version. 75$

Canon macro TV zoom lens J13x9B 9-117mm f1.6 with built in 2X extender. I modified this to have a Nikon F mount and with the 2x extender it covers the sensor just fine. 100$

• 4 Replies sorted by
  • Any footage from the Sigma?

• None that I can currently show. I can take some for you though.

• updated with new stuff.

• Hi just curious how the 2x extender works. Does that make the lens 18-234? And then double that because of m43 sensor (36-468?)