Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
AVATAR (not the movie) How do I change mine?
  • I'm not loving my avatar, and can't find a way to change it.

Any ideas?

• 14 Replies sorted by
  • Click your nick on top, and click Change picture.

• I apologize for the basic question, but where is located?

On my screen, in the upper left when I click my nickname I see "Edit My Account Change My Password My Preferences" but not change picture.

• I also have been completely unable to find this feature. Glad someone finally asked...

• Here's what mine looks like on both Safari and Chrome.

Screen shot 2012-01-06 at 1.25.19 PM.png
    541 x 725 - 61K
  • Do not worry, I'll look into it.

• I would like to know too... because I have one of the worst avatars here! lol

• Must be fixed now.

• works! thanks Vitaliy!

• Yes, thank you!!!

• Ive been trying to that for 6 months!

• Yep. Small bug inside script.

• Mine works because I set one up with openid and linked it to my email account.

• I got a similar problem. It's not possible to change the e-mail address. When I click on it, it's greyed out and cannot be chnged and clickin SAVE generates an error saying I need to add a user name????!!!

Besides, Is there something I need to do to get REAL links instead of all the "paper squares" that are supposed to be working links? I use SAFARI (and tried IE in a PC with same apperance).

• It's not possible to change the e-mail address. When I click on it, it's greyed out and cannot be chnged and clickin SAVE generates an error saying I need to add a user name????!!!

Of course it is not possible to change email, as you confirm this address during registration.

Besides, Is there something I need to do to get REAL links instead of all the "paper squares" that are supposed to be working links? I use SAFARI (and tried IE in a PC with same apperance).

Move mouse other attachemtn and you'll see link.