Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
FS: Canon TV Zoom Lens / Tominon TV Lens (C-Mount)
  • For Sale:

Canon TV Zoom Lens V5x20 20mm-100mm Focal Length Constant f2.5 Aperture (C-Mount)

Reasonable condition cosmetically....there are a few minor marks and scratches.

Glass looks excellent....no scratches, dust or fungus I can see.

Zoom, Aperture and Focus all seem to work fine - It is meant to be a Parfocal lens

Has English and Japanese Instruction Manuals + Original Box + Both front and rear end caps.

One for sale at 250 Euro on Ebay now.

Works with all C-mount cameras, BMPCC, Digital Bolex etc Works in crop-mode with MFT, may be some vignetting at wide focal lengths.

Freebie Offer....

Tominon 16mm f1.8 TV Lens (C-Mount)

16mm Fixed Focal Length f1.8 Aperture

OK condition cosmetically. Glass looks OK....

Focus doesn't seem to work and is stuck at infinity (won't rotate)

Both lenses have sat around unused and stored in a box for years in South Australia (Very low humidity). Neither lens has been tested as I dont have a camera to test them on....Any problems with the Zoom lens and I will issue a refund.

Price: Buy the zoom and you will get both lenses together...Any sensible offers considered + Postage...Paypal Only

C-Mount Lenses.jpg
    802 x 1000 - 137K
  • 2 Replies sorted by
  • @Spectra

No ebay links, please

• Ooops sorry...I will edit it now.