Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
FS: Panasonic GH4 - Complete in box w/extras
  • Hello,

Selling a GH4 - gently used and clean, complete in original box with all accessories (shoulder strap still sealed and never used). Basically if you get in the box when you buy it new, it's in here too. The shutter count is 1570.

Throwing in over $100 worth of extras:

Official Panasonic Brand Extra Battery (DMW-BLF19) Panasonic DMW-RSL1 Remote Shutter Release Remote LCD Lens Hood (for shooting in sunny conditions)

$1,200 for everything plus $20 for Insured, Tracked, Shipping. USA only (sorry). Payment via paypal. I've sold electronics online since 1998. Check my eBay name: auctionssince1998 for feedback. Local pickup available in Los Angeles.

ALSO: I have the following other things for sale that I'll post properly throughout the week:

New B+W 52mm MRC 103M Pro .9 ND Filter and Step up rings - $60 - Free Shipping

Think Tank Photo Retrospective 7 Shoulder Bag (Pinestone) - $115 + $5 Shipping

20160518-IMG_9204.jpg
    1400 x 1050 - 601K