Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Some interview videos
  • Hi,

some 1 min interview films shot recently.

Panasonic AF101 with Cinelike V, Norm 2, all set at 0 apart from Master Ped +1: Voigtlander 25, Canon FD's, Lumix 7-14.

Real schoolboy error in Johan's film, i left a piece of kit on the counter in the lab, used Coremelt Slice X to remove, awesome plugin. all the Panasonic cams I own have a hiss from the pre-amps, used Izotope RX5 to remove, another great plugin. All criticism is welcome, good and bad. Cheers Luke.

Gonna try embedding them - not sure if it works, links below otherwise I've tried embedding from Vimeo before without any luck - any advice? password for all is NOVO2015.

• 2 Replies sorted by
  • This is very good, editing and overall pace of the clips. General color is adequate for the topic, and is very clean. Maybe the positions and composition of the interview shots could have been a bit more complex, with deeper background plans, somethng else then that grey wall or whatever, the print on the wall looks like shadow or something in the first clip and the highlight area behind her head is a little bit distracting, also kind of leans on to and chokes subjects in first two clips, the building obviously provided more, something with elaborate out of focus bacdrops through glass or something.. Nevertheless this is very professional, adequate, clean and totally on the spot. I can not comment on sound or pixel peep on this laptop but it sounds and looks ok. Well done and thanks for sharing.

• Hey @inqb8tr - yes i would have liked to have better background for the interviews but we have limited time and available space to shoot in, this is why i want to buy Drobo light soon so i can add interesting light texture to background when we only have walls to use as backdrop, what do you mean by "also kind of leans on to and chokes subjects in first two clips"? Thanks for feedback!