Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Rugby Documentary
  • This is a rugby documentary that I mede for my documentary filmmaking course last weekend. This may come as a shock, but people in the United States know pretty much nothing about rugby. So I set out with my classmate in an attempt to both explain the game (in part) and to capture the culture and community of our university's club team.

It was early in the morning, cold, rainy, the last game of a long season, and it was a long drive . . . and they lost. Needless to say, the players weren't very talkative. All things considered, it seemed to turn out fairly well.

Oh, and it was shot on original firmware, as I was having difficulties downloading any of the settings files on p-view. Edited straight thru in one night (yeah, college students pull all-nighters . . . often). No color-correction, and only crude audio level balancing.

feel free to speak your mind. I'm making films so I can learn, so I love feedback of any kind.