Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
FS: Nikon Prime/Zoom Set 28/2.8, 35/2.0, 50/1.8, 55/2.8, 85/2.0, 80-200/4
  • The day has come where I will finally part with my beloved Nikon Set. I've made the switch to modern glass that streamlines working with stills, and I don't use these as much anymore. Nothing optically wrong with any of them, just would prefer to see them get more use. I prefer to sell in bunches, rather than individually, and anyone needing a full range prime set/zoom or a backup set I'll offer a good discount as well. I've had these primes for quite some time now, and they have been picked because I felt they were the best performers compared to their siblings. Mostly used on the BMCC w/ Metabones adapter. ALL work with the SLR Magic Anamophot (except 80-200 zoom which I did not test) Did I mention they all have a lovely LONG focus throw. These are a great set.

Nikkor 28mm f2.8 AI-S - $150 (Exc condition, fung that has been UV treated on front element, outside of the image circle, does NOT affect IQ) Nikkor 35mm f2.0 AI - $170 (Exc condition, no dust/haze. Comes with helicoptersean seamless followfocus ring) Nikkor 50mm F1.8 AI - $100 (Exc condition, no dust/haze. Comes with helicoptersean seamless follow focus ring) Nikkor Micro (Macro) 55mm f2.8 AI-S - $125 (Exc condition, no dust/haze) Nikkor 85mm f2.0 AI - $250 (Exc condition, small dust specs, doesn't affect IQ. My favorite of the bunch) Nikkor 80-200mm F4 AI-S $125 (Exc condition, small dust, doesn't affect IQ. Sharp, sharp, sharp)

Or $850 for all of them plus shipping. Thanks guys! PM me or e-mail me at innersparkfilms@gmail.com if you have any questions!

nikkor lenses.jpg
    3264 x 2448 - 2M