Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
FS/FT: GH2 + Speedbooster + Zeiss 16mm/2.8
  • Panasonic GH2, $350 (condition:10/10, battery+charger included) Metabones Speedbooster C/Y-M43, $250 (condition:9/10, M42-C/Y adapter included) Zeiss F-Distagon 16mm/2.8 Rollei HFT, $800 (condition:8/10, adaptable to Canon EF EOS or M43)

I have two of all of these because a filmmaker needs to have two from everything. I learned many things from this site, donated a while back ago and of course hacked the cams as well.

Reason to sell is temporary financial difficulties. If you buy more items we can get lower on the price. TRADES ARE POSSIBLE, like Panasonic 14/20mm is an option but any other (sellable) item will do but only for at most half of the price as I need some cash too.

About the Zeiss (both): some dust inside but doesn't show on images. No fungus/haze. Rings and blades move smoothly, very slight looseness on the aperture ring. Slight wear of paint and small scratches but not on lens.

Location of items is Europe but will ship worldwide. Method of payment is Paypal no gift. I can give you some refs for reputation in PM as I don't want to link other sites here. Images at the following link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d6fbgodufldlvcj/pana%2Bmeta%2Bzeiss.zip?dl=0

Thanks!

• 3 Replies sorted by
  • please see pm

• The Speedboosters have been sold, thank you for all involved.

This topic is closed.
← All Discussions