Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Custom Cherry MX Replacement Keys?
  • Hey, everyone!

If you don't already know, Cherry MX keyboards are some of the best out there, and are quite popular. I just picked up a Monoprice keyboard with Cherry MX Blues onboard and I'm already loving it. There seems to be a plethora of options for replacement keys (the plastic switch toppers themselves), but I have yet to find a set (or even decals) for Final Cut shortcuts.

Two questions:

1. Does anyone know somewhere I could get a set of FCP shortcut replacement keys,

Or

1. If I can find a place that can make some, would anyone else be interested in a set? ( I've found several companies that make very nice keys, but they have minimum-number order requirements).
  • 1 Reply sorted by
  • Does anyone know somewhere I could get a set of FCP shortcut replacement keys,

I think best idea is to just get on ebay different colored plain keys and go to local firm who can make laser engraving.