Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
FS: 8" LCD Monitor
  • Hi there! Due to give away my 5d, I'm selling this 8" LCD Monitor, with the possibility to powered up with Canon Batteries LP-E6. If you own a 5d or 7d and you have spare batteries, this will be an amazing opportunity to view your footage in LARGE!

The cost is £60!

I'm living in London, pick up is preferred, but I can also send the camera, within European borders.

http://www.gumtree.com/p/for-sale/8-lcd-monitor-for-canon-cameras-5d-7d/1058609008 I FORGOT TO PUT IN THE PICTURES THE REMOTE CONTROL, It will come with the screen..

What you going to get: -8" LCD Monitor -Canon LP-E6 Charger -Power cable -Sun Shade -Accessory Shoe Mounting Adapter -Remote Control -360 degree swivel mount

Features • Ultra Bright 450cd/㎡ High-Definition Display • Supports Composite Video RCA Input • Display Resolution up to 800*480 Pixels • 16:9 or 4:3 Adjustable Display Ratio • Designed for FPV Application • Application to FPV or Wireless Composite Video Camera in making Movies.

Specifications Panel Size: 8" widescreen Brightness: 450 cd/㎡ LCD Type: TFT LCD Resolution: 800 x 480 Aspect Ratio: 16:9 & 4:3 Contrast Ratio: 500:1 Light Source: LED Backlight Surface Treatment: Anti-Glare Viewing Angle: 70°/70°,50°/70° (L/R,U/D) Inputs: Compostie 1 Video RCA Input, 1 Audio RCA Input Input Voltage: DC 6-12V Input Current: DC 0.5A-1.5A Power Consumption: ≤8W Watts Speaker: Built in, 1 Watt Mount: "1/4"-20 Thread and VESA mounting socket(75mm) Storage Temperature: -20°C to 70°C Operating Temperature: -10°C to 60°C Size: 208 (L) × 146(W) × 32(H) mm Weight: 515g