Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
FS: gh3, 12-35mm, tokina macro , led panels etc
  • Panasonic GH3 body, good condition! 2 batteries!

£600

Lumix 12-35mm f2.8 lens , good condition .

£500

Lishuai LED1000ASVLK Bi-Colour LED Panel With Carry Case:

PR-BC1 Bi-Colour LED Panel With Carry Case & Stand

Dual Colour Temperature Dimmable from 100% to 10% V-Lock Power Connector Hi-Brightness 3200K/5600K LED’s Backlit Touchscreen LCD Panel

good nick , only used a few times.

£399

Kamerar FF-3 Follow Focus w/ 15mm Quick Release Rods Clamp

great budget follow focus , don't have the lens gear for it but trust me you don't want it it's a piece of crap. (the lens gear that is the follow focus is great! ) slight bit of play but is adjustable. can flip the gear either side. single rod clamp mounting.

£70

PNC GB-2 GEARBOX VIDEO CAGE

good budget cage , has 15mm rod baseplate on the bottom so good to build a full tripod mounted rig from. fits 5d's perfectly but i used it on gh3 without issues . good condition , however comes without 15mm rods.

£50

Tokina 100mm f2.8 macro

the latest variant, excellent condition. used only for one project. really superb lens only selling because i'm trying to build a more closely matching lens set arround contax lenses and superspeeds. comes with nikon to micro 4/3 adapter rear cap step up ring to 77mm and a 77mm front cap.

£250

Vavaron slider .

a little worn but functions perfectly. case included.

£70

all of this will go on the bay before this weekend is out so i dont have to pay insertion fees so get em at forum prices now !

cheers guys!

also will ship internationally but at cost to the buyer. free uk shipping on all. pics to follow .

happy easter!

• 5 Replies sorted by
  • still all available

• can you post a picture of the Slider & can you ship to USA

• hi can i get a picture of the slider and the led light

• PRICE DROP

GH3 - £590

LED light - £385

everything else is sold