Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
FS: Panasonic Lumix GH-3 body (+ battery), Teradek VidiU
  • FS#1: Panasonic GH-3 Body in Mint condition Price: $800 shipped (CONUS only) Shutter Count is 138. Strobe Count is Zero. It's less than 5mo old. Fast shipping from Las Vegas, NV. You can pick it up at NAB show. I'll throw a 2nd genuine Panasonic battery. It was taken outside once for 15min. Besides the body, it'll come with an original box, manual, cables, disc.. whatever that came with the camera. I just have too many cameras and this one has to go. Let me know if you have any questions.

FS #2: Teradek VidiU Price: $600 shipped (CONUS onlu) http://www.teradek.com/pages/vidiu It works great on UStream, YouTube Live, LiveStream and etc. See the link for what it does. You can do HD streaming with this device. I only tested it and it worked great but I have no use for it. Again lmk if you have any questions.

Paypal or cash only. Will use USPS 2day priority to ship them out.

• 1 Reply sorted by
  • GH3 is sold. VidiU is still for sale. I'll be at NAB show and you can pick it up if you will be there.