Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
For Sale: SLR Magic Anamorphot Kit with 35mm SLR magic
  • Hey guys,

I am going to be letting go of my SLR Magic Anamorphot kit. I'm loving the images that come out of this, but its quite the investment for the amount of time I use it. I mainly do comedic narrative work which doesn't always call for the CinemaScope aspect ratio. I definitely want to sell it as the full kit, including the 35mm f1.4 (as it is the perfect counterpart to the adapter and I already have the Rokinon 35mm)

Everything is pristine as you can see in the pictures so it's practically brand new. I have all original accessories and even the original boxes.

I'd like to get $1600 plus shipping and fees out of the set. I think that's reasonable considering its not on the market yet. I have great feedback on Ebay and am a really reliable seller. I am also open to reasonable offers!

Let me know if you're interested!

Kevin

MyCollage_1.png
    1080 x 1080 - 1M
    MyCollage_0.png
    1080 x 1080 - 1M
  • 2 Replies sorted by
  • Hey guys, willing to drop the price on this. How about $1400 or some best offers?

• Sold, this can be closed.