Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
For Sale: Panasonic 7-14mm F/4
  • Hey guys,

I decided to sell off my Panasonic 7-14mm F/4 lens. I love this little guy, but do not find myself using it enough to justify holding onto it, especially when money is a little tight. It is in great condition, I only used it on 2 short film shoots and tests with my BMPCC, so it is still in great shape. I keep it in the bag with both lens caps on to prevent any scratches or wear/tear.

Brand new they go for about $900 so I am asking for $800. I think $100 off is a good deal, plus I will throw in free shipping to the CONUS. Also, I am located in Chicago if anyone wanted to meet up to try out the lens in person first.

I have the original box, carrying bag and protective bag which I will include.

If you would like pics, please send me a PM or ask on here, but I think most of you guys know what it looks like so unless asked, I will not waste VK's server space.

• 1 Reply sorted by
  • Sold, this can be closed...