Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Up To 720 fps And 720p Resolution.
  • Up To 720 fps And 720p Resolution. There are other high-speed camera solutions on the market that offer high frame rates, but often at resolutions that are less than SD raster size. The TS3Cine offers up to 720 frames per second at 720p HD resolution; it also can shoot 1280x1024 at 500 fps and up to 20,000 fps at reduced resolution. This is quite a significant achievement at this size and cost point.
    http://www.hdvideopro.com/gear/cameras/speed-power-and-portability.html
  • 5 Replies sorted by
  • That is quite an interesting camera with a Micro 4/3-sized sensor. It also has global shutter rather than a rolling shutter.

lead.jpg
    580 x 360 - 31K
  • Where did you get the Micro 4/3 sized sensor spec as well as the global shutter spec? I followed the link and could find those specs.
  • @Brian202020
    "The TS3Cine offers a native ISO of 1600 thanks to its Micro 4/3-sized sensor. The addition of a global shutter rather than a rolling shutter typically found on CMOS cameras means there should be no skewing or other rolling-shutter artifacts. "- second page ... :-)
  • regarding the prices of these high fps cameras..is it just a "supply and demand" thing, or does it actually cost that much more than lets say an hd 60fps camera does to make?
  • Oops, sorry, I'm on my iPhone, I didn't realize there was a second page :)