Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
GH3 short short live music vid
  • Everything went wrong, was filming on my own for some friends at a live music event trying to be clever and my static wide angle shot failed and my primary audio clipped. Just had b roll and hand held with my GH3 and my zoom h4n that I'd set up for ambient sound to mix in was usable luckily!

After initial panic because I had no choice I used the getting ready b roll to tell a little background story cut in with the performance shots and actually came out to be one of my better bit's of work :) Loads wrong with it and not a professional as a lot of what I see here! but something about it I really like I think it has character, just did it quickly as well 2 hours from shooting edit and upload. Some of the b roll shots I'm really pleased with, makes me want to try harder every time I get some of those.