Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Emptied photos recovery
  • Emptied photos recovery I think I have encountered a really tricky problem here. Help me, please! Do you know any efficient way to get back my deleted photos from my emptied Recycle Bin? Yesterday, I unintentionally deleted my photo folder as trying to view some newly made documents and emptied the Recycle Bin as usual after everything was done. But, latter, I finally found many of my photos were also emptied. So, I immediately stopped using this laptop, post this thread through the computer of my bother and hope I can find a proper solution here. Do you have any idea? How can I get back these deleted photos? Thanks!

• 5 Replies sorted by
  • @Denise2987 Check that link to see if you can solve. If not, go to a professional to find the deleted photos. There are people who do this professionally. Good luck - you'll probably be okay and be able to retrieve them.

• Don’t worry! The so-called deleted files (even deleted from the recycle bin) are not actually erased off from your computer drive as you normally think. They are still there and become invisible and inaccessible. As long as they are not overwritten by anything else, it is absolutely possible for you to get them all back.

Here are some steps for you:

Firstly, do not save anything new on this computer in case of any data loss.

Secondly, download a data recovery program to a USB drive and connect this drive to your computer. As to the data recovery programs, I also agree with Vitaliy_Kiselev. You can directly read his suggested thread and try the listed data recovery freeware of the attached links:

http://blog4mark.blogspot.com/2012/12/deleted-files-recovery.html

http://www.geeksdo.com/freeware/data-recovery.html

Thirdly, run your selected freeware and restore all your lost photos back.

Next time, you should be more careful about your data and always save it well on different places.

• Thank you for your guys' replies! In fact, I have restored my deleted photos back for a long time by reading your recommended thread above. The listed data recovery freeware are really great and free. Thank you every much!!!!

• Recently, I have also encountered the similar recycle bin data recovery problem. And this thread has helped me a lot. In fact, just like you, I also accidentally deleted some photos and emptied the recycle bin immediately. So, in order to rescue these photos, I nearly read all related threads and articles over the internet and found this thread here. By following your guys’ suggestions, I just found many data recovery programs over the internet and decided to try three free ones like 4Card Recovery, Recuva and TestDisk.

Fortunately, after trying them all one by one, I just finally restored all needed photos back, especially the first free one which had got back the largest part of my original photos.

Thank you for your guys’ answers.