Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Crowdfunding Campaign for La Macchina Volante
  • Hello there fellow forumners!!

The wish from a talented group musicians and friends to record an album is what brings me here.
    For reading till here much oblige, what I still dare to ask from you is watch the video, hit the like button and if you feel it's worthy, je je, share it

Crowdfunding page -- Welcome aboard La Macchina Volante!

Thank you @Vitaliy_Kiselev for the implacable hosting and the chance of showcasing =)
    Also want to thank @Spacewig and @TrackZillas here from PV

gashô

At SOUNDCLOUD you can listen to other, mostly older, stuff

• 7 Replies sorted by
  • My pleasure, Max, and good luck to La Macchina Volante. I hope your liver hasn't filed for divorce yet...

• Hey Space!!! My liver, my eyes, my teeth, my brain... you know, the usual: thankfully there will always be the inexpensive body parts (from pigs) coming from Zhengzhou New District. To lo güeno mi hermano

• @maxr Like the sound and feel of the music. Will donate and pass on to friends. Best of luck!

• @matt_gh2 thanks buddy, I'm sure they'll be as happy as I am now ;-)

As a minuscule thank you gest, an unpublished moment of me taunting Francesco, the bass player... after a 3 day gig and 4 concerts, just before hitting the road again. The life of a musician (specially on the road) is much harder than most people could ever imagine - hence Space asking if I still had a liver :P. Francesco has recorded 20 albums (played with really great musicians), has a daughter and he's getting his degree in etno-musicology between Brazil and Lisbon; vegetarian all his grown up life, we share addiction to shoes, ja ja ja

• Very cool - great pic. That would be interesting topic - experiences of musicians on the road. Similar topic could be stories of filmmakers making their films. Maybe title wold be "War Stories - Wild Stuff While Making Films and Music".

Look forward to hearing the music when its ready - I hear a lot of great potential in just the small bits you've shared. Rock on!

• @matt_gh2 nice idea!!! To see other filmmakers' BTS glorious sufferings sweetened by music sounds a la mode de Too good to be true undercover real artists festival jajaja. A bit like the music role in last McQueen film. No "war" though, maybe... just what you said Rock ON - Wild Stuff While Making Films and Music!!!

Facebook page - La Macchina Volante

Cheers pv's ;-)

Grading using Malevich old model/theory aka VBBB vigorously blind as a bat's butt :P

• Hey pessoal do Personal!!!
    Just an update on LMV next concert. It'll be next Saturday, the 23rd, in a very nice association called Friends of Minho, Rua do Benformoso nº 244 / Mouraria - Intendente

Other than the warmth of the extremely humble people working there - appreciation helped by the quality of their home-made "bagaço" (spirit) - you have the living remains of what used to be one of the dirtiest lumpen areas in Lisbon and that is now being "recovered" little by little. Don't worry you will still be able to find all kind of inhabitants to chat with: multicultural prostitutes, actors in disguise, west africans pimps and dealers, lots of children playing like there was no tomorrow, well travelled deep fried philosophical winos, performers studying the old traditions, restless and lost erasmus students always looking for the cheapest drinks, ancient grannies that slow and discretely flow around but can stab you in the eye if you're disrespectful, from jazz to techno traditionalists all kind of musicians, fish-bone electric drug addicts always running somewhere to help park someone, cats, sociologists, lingering white trash tiny caps sports, clandestine chinese houses where they cook best / cheapest food in town and let you smoke your ganja medicine, old school first generation eastern workers and their families' nice languages and low profile puissance, puppet cops, rats, a huge amount of bangladeshi and indian folks flooding the streets with their strong spicy flavoured kitchen smell, me and my friends, etc.

So if you're in town, drop by and lets have a spirit together XD