Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
First cut of my DP Reel for 2013
  • First cut of my DP Reel for 2013.

• 5 Replies sorted by
  • @ahbleza I like it - a lot of really good stuff here. I like your style and not being afraid to let let certain moments be darker visually than others might. Not everything has to be fully lit and fully visible, but most people dont realize this...but you nicely had characters faces sliding in and out of dark areas. That's very good. The only part I wasn't too keen on was the Colours section. Something about the image quality or framing wasn't as good as the rest. On the other hand that Colours section somehow reminded me of Spike Lee...maybe a cross of She's Gotta Have It and Do The Right Thing. Overall your reel is damn good sir!

• @matt_gh2 Nice catch with the Spike Lee touch! Yes, I watched She's Gotta Have It, and was totally trying for something like that. The footage is still ungraded, but I wanted to add it since I'm still in pre-finance, and needed a trailer in a hurry. Thanks for the compliment!

• Looks great. Best of luck with project.

• It looks great!