Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
US: Money required
  • It looks like Libyan money had been spent. And Syrian are near the end.

So... US Sues 17 Major Banks Over Risky Mortgages

U.S. regulator sued a number of major banks Friday over losses on more than $41 billion in subprime mortgage bonds, which may hamper a broader government mortgage settlement with banks.

The lawsuits by the Federal Housing Finance Agency, which oversees Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, came as a surprise to the market and weighed on bank shares. The lawsuits could add billions of dollars to the banks' potential costs at perhaps the worst possible time for the industry.

Read the rest at: http://www.cnbc.com/id/44377694

• 2 Replies sorted by
  • mmmh i wonder what China plans to do in the long term, maybe become the next superpower?, but how?

i remember reading an article when bin laden got killed, that said that the chinese government where worried that they wwill become the next US enemy... but then the arab spring came

i wonder what China will do with this day to day news about the finnancial decadence of the US
  • >i wonder what China will do with this day to day news about the finnancial decadence of the US

If you look inside report you'll find the amswer from charts.
    They are investing in their own internal market and in neighborhood.