Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
SOLD.FS: GH3 package
    • GH3 camera kit with Lumix G Vario 12-35mm/2.8 Power OIS lens. Like new! Purchased July 2013 and used twice. Original box, proof of purchase.

• An extra Panasonic DMW-BLF 19E original Battery.

• Tiffen 58mm Variable ND Filter. Purchased July 2013, like new. Original box, proof of purchase.

• Hama 67mm lens Hood with lens Cap (useful when using the Tiffen Variable ND filter). Like new, purchased August 2013. Proof of purchase.

All items under guarantee, mint+ like new condition. All with original packaging. Camera and lens come with latest Panasonic firmware. Items located in Madrid (Spain), will ship to Europe (other locations, please ask). Pictures available upon request. Zacuto Z-Finder not included.

Selling Price: 1645 Euro plus shipping Sold !

0015.jpg
    3648 x 2736 - 178K
    0002.jpg
    3648 x 2736 - 203K
    0009.jpg
    3648 x 2736 - 162K
    P1010791.jpg
    3579 x 2574 - 650K
  • 8 Replies sorted by
  • Hola,soy Paco, de Sevilla. Podrías enviarme fotos del equipo, por favor (paglez@hotmail.es)

• Done!... Fotos enviadas.

Regards

• Revised price. Thanks!

• Added picture of the kit.

• For me it seems that you are bumping topic constantly. And you even do not have other messages on board.

So, guys, beware.

• Sorry Vitaliy, but I was updating Price and pictures. This is indeed my first topic but for anyone interested I have pictures (including serial numbers of the ítems) and the receipts... Thank you