Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Speed booster/lens turbo what mount?
  • Hi there everyone, I am in the process of building up a stable of vintage lenses to use on my gh2 (primarily for video). when either the speedbooster or lens turbo or whatever comes out for m43. I want to try to get one copy and then use regular adapters to fit different families of lenses. so as of right now I have all M42 Takumar 28 3.5 Takumar 50 1.4 Mamiya-Sekor 60mm 2.8 Macro Takumar 135 3.5 Vivitar 135 2.8

I am looking to get a zoom range to cover everything as well, parfocal and good iq. so far it looks like some studs might be the minolta 35-70 f3.5 and its brother the 70-210 f4 (although if there are any longer range zooms that don't have the focus and zoom features on the same ring please let me know)

So if I get an MD lens turbo/speedbooster I could then get a m42 to MD adapter and use all my lenses on the lens turbo correct?

Also please feel free to critique my collection and let me know if I have any major gaps you think I should cover. I do have the Panny 20mm 1.7 to fill the wide end, and I will only keep one of the two 135mm's