Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
FS: Shape DSLR Stabilizer Rig w/ additional top handle
  • Hello all,

I am looking to sell my Shape - DSLR Stabilizer Shoulder Rig, complete with the additional top handle. I elected to get the top handle as opposed to the stabilizer bar, as it felt odd having any additional point of contact right above my waist. I'm moving down to a less heavy camera and this rig is a little too much for me with my current set-up. I only had the chance to use it on a few narrative shoots, so it is practically brand new. You can see some pictures at the DropBox link (if you want higher quality pics, let me know). What you see is what you get, with the exception of the quick release plate that I didn't take off yet. Brand new it runs $1100, so I'm looking for about $900 plus shipping. It is a very solid rig, just more than I need at the moment and I could use the cash. I will also amuse any Best Offers, so feel free to PM with your offer or any questions.

I am located in the US, but will ship internationally if the price is right.

Kevin

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/z3tydkkg5dfwtp6/VjsU3FrGM3