Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
For Sale: Olympus 14-35mm F2.0 Four Thirds Lens - $1000
  • Hello!

I have an Olympus 14-35mm F2.0 lens for sale. It is for the Four Thirds format which can easily be adapted to Micro Four Thirds with an Olympus or Panasonic adapter (the later of which I have as well) which enables full electronic control, including autofocus (albeit a bit slower than native Four Thirds).

The lens comes with it's caps, hood, box, pouch, and documentation. The body of the lens is in fantastic condition and there is just some lighter scratching on the front cap. The lens itself has a rear element that looks perfect, but the front element does have a fair amount of scratches around the edges (which don't show up well in the photograph as it appears here.) As well, there is what looks like a very light haze internally, but I believe that it is just dust. However, visually, none of this should really show up in the image at all.

Brand new this lens is $2300. I'm pricing it less than half of that, $1000, and including shipping anywhere in the U.S. (and plus shipping anywhere in the world.) If you need the adapter, I have a Panasonic DMW-MA1 I could sell as well.

This lens is one of the sharpest zooms ever made, delivering prime levels of sharpness at all focal lengths (see a review here: http://www.lenstip.com/260.4-Lens_re...esolution.html ).

Please PM me if you have any questions.

Thanks!

P1040330.JPG
    3360 x 2240 - 4M
    P1040310.JPG
    3360 x 2240 - 4M
  • 1 Reply sorted by
  • I have the same lens. It works just great with my AF100 and GH2, so I'll be hanging on to it. A beautiful lens -- can't wait to try it out with the BMPCC. Sadly, due to electronic focus and aperture control, it won't work with the BMCC.