Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
1080p = 50fps/60fps
  • Hi, everyone. It's been awhile since I last came here to check for progress. I've tried searching the forum for a dedicated topic of the subject above but found none and was wondering has the gH2 developed the hack for 1080p = 50fps/60fps?

Really curious...

Thanks.

• 7 Replies sorted by
  • no. one of the main reasons why i upgraded to a gh3

• Sooo For GH3 there is a hack/patch to film in 1080p and have 50fps or 60fps ??? Im very curious as-well since im i've been looking for this future on my gh2 but found that there is none :( sadly. or am I wrong?

• @ura no hack has been created for the GH3 it already comes with the feature to shoot 1080p 50/60fps

• The Panasonic AF100 also has a paid upgrade that allows it to shoot 50p/60p @ 1080. Depending on what you need to do, it isn't a bad choice, and 2nd hand prices have dropped a lot.

• @DeShonDixon I'll ask again...how are you shooting your GH2 for the delicious slowmo?

• DeShonDixon nice i never new this, I guess i should get gh3 :) You see im flying this camera on rc helly and up there 60fps is must cus everything ells lower will be choppy footage.

• If you're considering an upgrade to the G6 from the GH2 you'll be pleased to hear it has 60fps at FHD.

Also, does it still cost $250 for the paid upgrade of the AF100? Can't seem to find anything current. https://eww.pass.panasonic.co.jp/pro-av/support/content/download/EN/ep2main/soft/upgaf100_e.htm