Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
For Sale: Ebay Mint GH2
  • Link http://www.ebay.com/itm/271236656973

I ADORE this camera but decided to go with the Olympus OMD since I take more photos than I do videos. I'm very meticulous with my gadgets and this camera is a reflection of that. Body is mint, the sensor is clean, and the lcd is scratch free. The LCD has had a screen protector on it since the start (some bubbles on the edges) and even that doesn't have scratches. I'm currently running the Sanity 5.1 hack but can put this back to stock or put another hack in at winner's request if they are uncomfortable with the process.

Included are all that came with it minus the lens: Original Box OEM Battery / Charger Manuals / CDs AV Cables Strap (unopened)

Extras: 2 Aftermarket batteries (does not show battery level) lasts about 50% of the oem batteries Remote shutter / timer for those steady shots or time lapses Hot shoe cover - Didn't come with one which was unacceptable to me. I put one on since I got it =)

gh2.JPG
    1200 x 1600 - 359K