Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
For Sale: Lomo Lenses (18,22,35,50 read the description) LOWERED PRICES
  • A few things for sale to help pay for another project I have.

Monitor sold

Lenses still available

P1000713-2.JPG
    807 x 605 - 51K
    P1000714-2.JPG
    807 x 605 - 53K
  • 6 Replies sorted by
  • And.. I have a set of LOMO lenses. These lenses are modified to work with an adapter I designed and made for the M4/3 camera. I modified each lens by machining the mounting tube and the lens body to shorten the lenses so that they could get close enough to the sensor to work. These are NOT OCT19 or PL mount although they are very similar to both. They are a more rare bayonet style called CKC/SKS. Due to the modifications and the fact that there is not another way to mount these, they must be sold as a set. I can send much more detailed pictures to whomever is interested. These have focus and aperture rings with markings. The aperture marks seem pretty accurate. The focus marks do not. Because the lenses were originally meant for a different size format and different mount spacing and such, they do not reflect the same measurements. I never cared much anyway as I always marked my focus marks on the follow focus instead of trying to read tiny numbers on the side of a lens. Just be aware that they are not accurate.

The glass is in good shape. No scratches, no fungus. Needs a decent cleaning though as there are a few fingerprints from use and such. The bodies are in decent shape but show a little wear since they are pretty old. one of the lenses, the 22mm, looks to have been dropped at one point and has a mark on the focus marks. They have been machined, cleaned and everything has been greased. Everything moves smoothly and the breathing/rocking while focusing is about on par with any other stills lens.

I believe that all of them are F2 except the 18mm which is F2.8.

I'm not sure what else I can say to describe these. Here are some pictures.

I'll be taking a loss on the investment and asking 700$ for the set. I can ship international, but be aware that I cannot insure or track shipments outside of the USA.

P1000684-2.JPG
    576 x 432 - 76K
    P1000693-2.JPG
    576 x 432 - 65K
    P1000694-2.JPG
    807 x 605 - 117K
    P1000705-2.JPG
    807 x 605 - 88K
    P1000706-2.JPG
    807 x 605 - 92K
  • You can also make offers on these items.

• Lowered the prices to as low as I'm willing to go. I gotta get rid of these!

• Last chance. These are going to EBAY and other places tomorrow.

• I am interested send me a message

• I'm super interested to buy right now! Send me a message!