Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Meetup: Berlin Brandenburg
  • @dalryan June @vic20 @johanson @atticusd @EOSHD Hallo allerseits, ich habe mich mal der Einrichtung einer Berlin-Brandenburg Gruppe angenommen, so weit sich sehen konnte, gibt es noch keine, oder doch?

@Vitaliy_Kiselev Vitaliy, is there a dedicated category section for regional groups?

• 10 Replies sorted by
  • ich befürchte da bleibst Du alleine, in Berlin-Brandenburg, obwohl große, sehr große Region ;) - einen Abschnitt "regionale Gruppen" gibt es nicht. Trotzdem - gutes Licht!

Ich vertrete die Küste in Nord-Vorpommern . . .

• Great, I will try to show up in Berlin although I live 900km away- attended to go to Berlin anyway soon. Following this thread now :-)

• Moin, Moin! I will be there!

Greetings Alexander from Hamburg

• Guys, we are english speaking forum, so change your posts.

• Yeah, please let's stick to English here.

I'm in, living in Braunschweig which is just a bit over one hour from Berlin by fast train (or two if the weather is fine and I decide to open my old convertible). Plus, I can offer Braunschweig in the middle of Germany (OK – more or less the middle) for a meeting with test charts, lights and lots of lenses to try if the date fits.

BTW, anybody joining "Beyond hands on HD" ? ( http://www.nordmedia.de/content/digitale_medien/beyond_hands_on_hd/index.html )

• Looks like we might as well have a Germany meet up for all regions. Maybe it could be linked to some other film event so people have more than one reason to travel. Any suggestions?

• @kodakmoment

Let me know if someone is interested in organizing winter meetup.

• I'd offer a meeting place with facilities once more in Braunschweig.

• @nomad

Any date and time options?

• What do you all think about the first week in January? I'm still flexible then.