Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Pakistan and energy
  • Pakistan, amid widespread electrical outages and natural gas shortages, has taken a drastic step and banned the use of air conditioners in government offices.

Prime Minister Mir Hazar Khan Khoso said the ban will take effect on May 15, the Associated Press reported. It will stay in effect until Pakistan’s energy situation gets better.

It comes at a time the nation is heading toward triple-digit temperatures. The summer average in Pakistan hits about 104 degrees Fahrenheit

Deficit is now 40% of consumption :-) Oil resources will be fully deplated in 2025, gas resources in 2030 (horrible EROI is already reality).

Check for your future.

• 4 Replies sorted by
  • How do you know that for sure?

• How do you know that for sure?

What I know for sure? Future energy situation?

Just check previous blog post for many charts and reports.

• I meant 2025 and 2030.

• I meant 2025 and 2030.

Got it from Russia source, and they themselfs got it from analytical research.

Situation that you see it typical where you have oil and gas left, but EROI is too bad.

US right now by forcing their debt purchase can manage absolutely unsustainable shale gas projects (where companies are working in minuses constantly).