Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
  • Btw, personal-view.com is two years old now :-)

I'll try to soon publish our nearest plans related to site and community.

P.S. Remember to tell your friends and other people about personal-view :-)

• 84 Replies sorted by
  • happy birthday and many thanks for your effort

edit: later on when the kids are gone to bed let's have a toast:

• Congrats! Very happy to be a member of your club :)

• Happy B-day Personal-View ! Thanks to you VK and all those that make this site the greatest !

• Oh boy, how time flies...:)

• Congrats to VK and to all PV members!

• Somehow it seems much older.... wow. :-)

• woohoo~!

• Wow, thought it was at least a year old when I joined . . . I guess I joined only a couple months after it formed. Crazy to think I've been on here almost 2 years! Thanks Vitaliy, Personal-View is one of the few places on the internet where useful discussion of filmmaking stuff goes on.

• Happy birthday! :)

• Happy birth day to you......Happy birth day to you.....!!!!!! :-)

• A great source of information and a really nice community to be involved with. Happy birthday PV!

• Congrats and thanks for all you do.

• I'm new around here, but have already learned so much and appreciate the community.

Congrats to Vitaliy!

• Congratulations on your second successful trip around the sun! Are we potty trained yet? ;-)

• Congrats!

• Damn it feels good to be a toddler, I mean one that you don't really know. Ridin around town in yuha muthafuckin crib hittin switches till it hits the floa.

• Happy birth day to you .....video,still in the future, cheers all !!!

• Marvellous Stuff !

• Congratulations to all, at PV. A great source of information and a really nice community.

• Happy B'day personal-view and to all the hard work & amazing results you've achieved Vitaliy. www.personal-view.com is a force to be reckoned with here in Interland. I sincerely hope you're feeling well enough to blow those candles out ? A cognac toast to upwards & onwards!

• Super! Thanks to all!

• Seems about right :). At least I feel like I'm learning at the rate of a two-year-old since I've started reading here...

• Congrats and looking forward to 3, 4, 5, 6, and beyond!