Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Borrow/rent equipment for a short film in April (South England)
  • Hi all,

I am planning to make a short film in the beginning of April (about 3-5 filming days). My main locations are in Guildford, Surrey, UK. Basically I am looking for Panasonic GH2 equipment, so perhaps someone local would be interested to help with that.

Most importantly I am looking for fast Voigtlander lenses (17.5mm, 25mm) and SLR Magic (12mm). I only found 25mm. If there any other rental website with a bigger choice of lenses, please let me know. Also I am looking for a small power generator for outside filming, lighting (LEDs, spotlights), slider and a strong wind shield for a microphone (record exterior dialogue on the hill). If someone has GH3, that would be quite an interesting option as well!

Please PM me, if you can help with something. I can provide more information about the film if needed.

Best,

Gleb

VK - no need to attach huge poster