Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
gh3 hotshoe
  • As others have experienced, the hotshoe on my gh3 has become loose. Ridiculously, it doesn't seem to be tightenable by a screw from the top. Has anyone managed to fix theirs? Is it a bad idea to super glue it? I only use mine as a cold shoe and hate hate hate sending my camera in unless it's %100 necessary.

• 5 Replies sorted by
  • I'd also like to know in case this happens to mine (which sounds like it inevitably will from all the reports). For a $1,300 camera, this isn't very impressive.

• @mintcheerios Nope, it sure doesn't and considering how bad their warranty service is, I wonder if they won't try charging $325.00 to fix it!

• Check the topic based on GH3 problems. No need to create a new one when this has already been discused in great lengths. I'm sure V will kill this soon.

• @vicharris I saw a lot of people comment on the fact that they had the problem, but it's a lot to filter though on that topic. The only solution I saw was that driftwood had sent his in under warranty. I'm curious if anyone has fixed theirs of if anyone thinks that gluing is a legitimate solution.

This topic is closed.
← All Discussions