Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Hugo Chávez, and new prosses to latin america invation
  • He died today.

Im from Perú, and im very concerned. Im worried about the united states. 5 Presidents from South America have cancer, all 5 are against the obama rule.

Lula da Silva, Hugo Chávez, Fernando Lugo ,Dilma Rousseff, Christin Krishner.

Im worried, I have a theory.

Ecuador is paractically from North America, they use Dollar as national trade currency and they have a massive amounts of military bases in there. Venezuela is going to be bought by americans now that that Chavez is dead, they are going to give social incentives, and bring "american tech and industry and comerce" to make more presence. Thay are going to buy the oil, the deabt, the country, they will make " A false F.A.R.C" attack from colombia to venezuela, Ecuador will bring it on from and attack from there to colombia ( all this american military bases) and will begin "NEW WAR ON TERROR AND DRUGS LATIN AMERICAN VERSION 1.0 "

Chile HATES Perú, we allways had war with them, they regitered native peruvian drinks like Pisco, natural products like maca and quinua like it where from them, its long story, and we all know Chile sucks USA dick big time. So Peru have massive Terrorism and narcotrafic problems, we make the finest cocaine with colombia and bolivia, USA will make another "TERRORIST ATTACK " to chile from peru and a war that is allready in its making from our problems with the sea and the 200 miles ( there is a massive debate in the HAYA court right now ) http://uk.reuters.com/article/2012/12/03/uk-worldcourt-peru-chile-idUKBRE8B210C20121203

USA allready own this countries BY DEBT or interests.

MEXICO GUATEMALA HONDURAS SALVAROR NICARAGUA PANAMA ECUADOR CHILE

The next is Venezuela via Money, Colombia via venezuela and ecuador, and Peru via chile. In some years the world will not have the amazon forest for the world and clean water, and good living, cos it will be all from USA.

Look at this mother fuckers: http://www.diaplous.org/amazo.htm whant to internationalize the amazon rain forest. Fuckers.

Im worried cos USA allways invade and make shit anything outside its country. We leave in peace here, and have REAL freedom. The other day a begun to see chem trails in our sky, i have 30 years old and i know here we never had that shit.

Its my hipotesis, but you just see what did happen with irak and all that.

• 16 Replies sorted by
  • Panama's debt to GDP is one of the lowest in the world and not owned principally by the U.S. We are home to many Venezuelans (not just wealthy ones) that couldn't stand the last few years at home, either.

But hey, if you're in the worrying mood, plenty worldwide to be nervous about.

• If they really try to open yet another front, it might be rather the beginning of their end than yours.

Latin America is not like 30 years ago any more. I know Brazil quite well, and they won't accept the backyard role again. Never ever!

• Im worried about the united states. 5 Presidents from South America have cancer, all 5 are against the obama rule.

I smell no conspiracy, statistically speaking. I have no figures to back up, but I am willing to wager that the number of cancer patients who are not sympathetic to America far outnumber cancer patients who sympathize with America ;-)

• Be glad there is a recession right now. I doubt the American government can afford the kind of "invasion" you are worried about. As someone already stated, this isn't like the 60s, 70s or 80s.

• Maybe Sean Penn can run for president. I'd love for Venezuela to have him. :)

• I'd love them to have Obama!

• Fwiw, half my family is from Venezuela. I've been there several times. Chavez was a disaster - now several of my family members have stories of being shot & robbed. My uncle has his ear shot off in an escape from robbers on the farm. One event involved a little girl's birthday party, to which masked men with submachine guns showed up to shake everyone down. It never used to be like this. These are middle class, normal people who go to work every day. My aunt, who works for the government, was threatened with losing her job if she did not vote for Chavez.

This guy was bad.

• @Sage

These are middle class, normal people who go to work every day. My aunt, who works for the government, was threatened with losing her job if she did not vote for Chavez.

May be before Chavez all potantial robbers have so little food so they could not reach this "middle class" :-) Or may be they moved from Detroit recently. Otherwise, use statistics instead of personal stories. Because they are highly subjective.

• Yes... subjective. But - there is great value to the personal experiences of individuals in understanding the scope and impact of a situation. In this case, these are the kinds of things that have been happening to my family in the wake of the deconstruction of the country's economic system. Many of the native companies which once offered employment there have moved to Columbia; crime is the way that is left to the aimless and disaffected minds.

• @Sage

Can you show charts with number of crimes starting form, say 1980, in Venezuela?

• No charts, no crime data analysis, no degree of study with which I could make any claim of qualification.

Only this small sliver of a story, a fragment of a picture, is all that I have known. So, these things I have said here are irrelevant; no need look any further into them. They are happenstance*

• I don't think is the time to be discussing about statistics, I am from Venezuela, know I live in Buenos Aires, I am not a supporter of the president never the less I feel sorry for him and all the people that have genuine sadness because of the great loss they suffer. Hope for peace and reconciliation in Venezuela. They are great people.

PD could someone fix the title, the name is Chávez

• By thew way this conspiracy theory of yours is in the same tag as alien invasion. I feel misery for some of the comments that have appeard regarding Chávez death, but saddly that´s the world we live in. Didn´t knew so many people actually believe that there is a ditatorship in Venezuela, it concerns me that so many think that all news are for real.

• @Sage

Btw, no official statistics is present since 2004, it is not published at all. All you can find is doubtful publications and numbers always in sync with elections :-)

I am sure that it is not really good situation with crime, anyway.

• @Vitaliy_Kiselev ++

@andres I think he did have the best intentions. He grew up in poverty, and that pain is what defined him absolutely. He really wanted to give back to the poor. Certainly this places him above vicious dictators who shower riches on the elite and forget the people.

• Chavez, not chavez, the thing is venezuela is in a real critial process right now, and this process will affect all countries in south america exept from brazil mega block.