Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Experimental Video Art , movie shot with GH3
  • Experimental Video Art Movie, macro world.

Your comments are welcome ...

• 4 Replies sorted by
  • I enjoyed this, the play of light across the surface kept my focus, I could have watched this for longer and maintained my interest, have you used the Nanoha macro lens? I have considered purchasing the Nanoha, just not sure the use I would put it to, would justify it's price, reasonable though it seems, for such an interesting lens.

Thanks for sharing.

• @matthere , thank you. Film mode: 1080 50p/50mbits MOV, Lens: Voigtländer Nokton 25mm f/0.95 + achromatic +10 lens (Digital King DG HD Achromat +10 52mm , on eBay) Some parts only with Nokton. No color correction or special effects used. What is this ? Guess it!

• If I had to guess.. some sort of sugar crystal.. weird streams of cubes inside.. tricky one for sure :)

• it looks like ice because of the internal 'bubbles' but I doubt you filmed it in a freezer... so I'd say its some sort of thick glass fragment, but its hard to say.