Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Need Voigtländer 25mm and 17.5mm lens diameters
  • I need the measurement for focus rings diameter on 25mm and 17.5mm ? I'm about to order some custom ring gears, have not exact measures. From documentation is the diameter: 63.4mm but I'm not sure if this includes a focus ring diameter ? Any help is welcome, thank you.

• 4 Replies sorted by
  • My Nokton 25's focus ring measures exactly 58mm diameter at its outside, knurled extremity.

This is the widest point anywhere on the barrel.

• @feha If you get those custom gears to work, please post them up here as others can benefit from your experience. Thanks.

• @goana , thank you. I found this info: http://www.cosina.co.jp/seihin/voigt/english/micro-e.html

25mm = 58.4mm might be right or exact 58mm ?

@tinyrobot , yes I will let you know. I plan to make a video review on this, how to "cine" like lenses, but this custom rings will take some 2-3 weeks to get them, they are from alu, 360 degrees ...

• @feha Well I'm on the road without callipers but when I say "knurled" I suppose each calliper pin might have slid into an 0.2 mm valley :-)